How To Slipstream Windows 7 SP1 Into Installation DVD ISO: "Slipstreaming SP1 into the installation DVD or ISO can be done with the help of Windows 7 installation configuring tools. In this guide, we are using RT Seven Lite tool to integrate SP1 into Windows 7 installation DVD."
Comments: Win7 SP1 is available (sort of), it is RC (release candidate). I suppose not much will change but I am waiting for the finished product and then just a wee bit longer. This gives time for the crash and burn stuff to be revealed. But then I will want to slipstream SP1.
26H2 Upgrade
https://catalog.sf.dl.delivery.mp.microsoft.com/filestreamingservice/files/94520a88-858f-4832-a57d-7211f6d84a4e/public/Windows11.0-KB512179...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...