A free Newegg.com price tracker. Get email alerts when prices drop! camelegg provides free Newegg price drop alerts and Newegg price history charts, helping you buy when the price is right. For instance, hard drive prices right now are high but dropping so I would wait to buy unless unavoidable.I use this to help make buying decisions on Newegg. The Chrome extension works great. I turn it off when not shopping as I do with other extensions I am not currently using. Amazon and Best Buy have their own camels. The extension is site specific, ie. Amazon, Newegg, etc. You can use Camels web site without using the extensions.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Camelegg To Track Newegg Pricing
Newegg.com price tracker, Newegg.com price history charts, price watches, and price drop alerts. | camelegg.com
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software