I love PDFXchange Viewer free but I was installing PDFNitro also to use the signature stamp feature because I was too lazy to figure out a way to do this in Xchange and this "feature" is only available in the paid version. It is a simple procedure to use signatures in free Xchange.
signature use 1300 px wide 300 to 600 quality
initals use 200 px wide
Scan your signature.
Save or convert to image file.
Open file in Gimp (or whatever).
Add alpha channel so transparency is enabled.
Choose by color "white" and delete.
Save file as *.png (it preserves the transparency).
Use this file to add a stamp to Xchange.
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software