Friday, November 23, 2012
Front Panel USB 3 Add-on Works Great
I had installed a new motherboard into an old Antec case. No front panel USB 3 back then. So I bought a Mediapc 5.25" All-In-1 kitchen sink add-on. Very please with the USB 3 performance. Front panel audio doesn't work, no surprise here. When does that ever work? Anyway, it is not worth fooling around because I would use USB headset anyway. SD card reader works. Have not checked eSata yet. But USB 3 is a win.
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software