Just bought an LG-55LM4600. Normally I drift toward the top on electronics but for $700 I figured what the heck. Picture is very good and sound is fine for TV speakers. I have not yet seen any evidence of 120 Hz and have read the HDMI will do it. Now I have RGB connection.
If I were to do this again I would get VIZIO M551d-A2R 55" 1080p 240Hz Razor LED
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software