I have been receiving "Silverlight is out of date" error messages in Chrome for awhile. Searching for a solution brings no help. Windows 7 64 bit. This would happen when streaming Netflix, etc. It was no big deal because I could select "play this time". But I hate not having things work normally.
Do this: type "about:plugins" in the address bar. Look for the Silverlight entry and you will find "download update" and install. I would give you a screenshot but after you do this, the Silverlight entry disappears.
Trying to download Silverlight in a traditional method never works and you will get a "Silverlight is already installed" message. It seems I could never find the 64 bit Silverlight through traditional methods.
I found this while looking for why my Shockwave was crashing, which is a whole other story.
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software