We have a couple 400S and like them for spare and travel units. The drivers were even updated in 2015 so good for Lenovo. The new drivers improved performance in several areas.
I just ordered a 410 with i5, 4mg and 320 HD for $230. I have read to avoid 420 because of the screen.
Ordered from laptopexperience from their ebay page. We shall see ...
If I were using it, I would install SSD with adapter.
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software