Try this
http://www.neverware.com/landingpage#pricingcomparison
Here is a list of PCs that work. I assume other will also.
CloudReady installation guide (PDF)
I have not tried this. I did put Chrome OS on another old laptop but can't find that source. This may have been it. Just using Linux may be a better option.
But then why not just install Linux Mint and use the darn thing.
Old Optiplex Can't Find A Bootable Hard Drive
Don't Panic One cause may be a dead CMOS battery and the BIOS reset to default. F2 and check the BIOS. If it's set to Legacy and Rai...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software