Saturday, May 28, 2016
Align Hard Drive Partition
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard
or
Minitool Partition Wizard
It's free.
Check the alignment with AS-SSD
Also free.
I used it on an old Raptor drive and it worked. It trashed the drive letter and I used Windows install disk (USB actually) to fix. It recognized the problem on it's own and fixed it without any input from me.
Sadly I did not benchmark before fixing so don't know if it helped.
Old Optiplex Can't Find A Bootable Hard Drive
Don't Panic One cause may be a dead CMOS battery and the BIOS reset to default. F2 and check the BIOS. If it's set to Legacy and Rai...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software