Windows 10 has a bad habit of not showing your DVD drive in Device Manager.
It may be installed but "hidden" . . . Do this.
There may be other reasons and my guess, I will have ample opportunity to discover fixes.
Yes, I know, DVDs are a mostly obsolete. I keep a portable USB DVD in the closet just in case. But if your machine has an internal DVD it should be accessible (for crying out loud).
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software
