I am quite fond of Netflix streaming. I am no good at keeping up with a series from week to week. Battle Star Galactica and Firefly are prime examples.
No less delightful are wonderful old British series like MI5 which entertained me for days and I watched every one. MI-5 is expiring soon sadly (opps, seems to be back). A Touch of Frost is fantastic along with others I can no longer remember. Luther was good, Rosemary and Thyme, Midsummer Murders. etc.
Netflix streaming, as it exists now, is worth every penny.
Less attractive is the disc delivery, although I still have it.
My new Roku works well for streaming.
RoMote is a free app. that turns your Android into a Roku remote that works faster than the original remote, although the original is very good. Just enter the ip address assigned to your Roku. You may wish to assign a static ip to the Roku.
You can find Roku's assigned ip through Roku settings or just use Wireless Network Watcher on your PC from NirSoft
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software