The monitor would not display the full desktop and I had a 1" boarder around the desktop. The following takes care of it with ATI.
In Catalyst, choose graphics-desktop&displays, then you have to right click on small monitor and choose configure. In attributes enable gpu scaling, in scaling options set 0 underscan.
For $169 from Newegg this is a great 24 inch lcd/led monitor. I wish I had room for two or three on this setup.
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software