I just received my Metro Vacuum ED500 DataVac and blew out one of the old Dell machines. Temps were 50-51 C before cleaning. Temps are 34-35 C after. I will never touch another expensive can of air. I highly recommend this item for cleaning.
Be careful when buying. On Amazon there is another model that is more expensive but is the exact same thing (according to reviews). I paid $51 shipped.
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software