My new Mozy post ...
Online backup pricing can be confusing, especially for multiple computers. I needed to call Mozy to get a real price. In the real world I am backing up 4 office computers with Mozy using a 10 GB limit (which for some reason is 11.6 GB) for $109 per year. I am consuming 3.4 GB currently. I am selective as to what backs up, documents, spreads and QuickBooks files. Picture folders are huge so I use local backup for them.
For my laptop I use Mozy free with 2 GB limit.
Mozy can be slightly irritating with initially selecting the files to back up. As with any new setup a little learning is required if you wish to customize things. Mozy defaults to backing up all the user files which would include the photo files. Customizing takes longer to explain than doing it.
Accessing all the backed up files from each PC and downloading them is simple, much easier than when I used Carbonite.
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software