Well, that was easy. I had the speaker power plugged into the same power strip as the PC. I simply plugged the speakers into another outlet and no more feed back. 2014-06-11
I can hear hard drive noise and mouse movements through my speakers. According to this post it is a ground loop and you must disconnect the speaker's ground, which I can not do from my speakers as far as I know. The power cable to my speakers does not have a ground plug. I'm plugged into a power strip so tackling that rat's next must wait for proper motivation.
Still looking for an answer.
26H2 Upgrade
https://catalog.sf.dl.delivery.mp.microsoft.com/filestreamingservice/files/94520a88-858f-4832-a57d-7211f6d84a4e/public/Windows11.0-KB512179...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...