2 routers then 1 switch to modem does not work. The routers need to be cascaded in a series, WAN from router 2 (192.168.2.1) to LAN in router 1 (192.168.1.1). I have had this work flawlessly for years but when trouble does come it can drive you crazy on a larger system.
But this may be the answer. I have not tried this. Looks like 3 routers for 2 networks.
https://www.smallnetbuilder.com/lanwan/lanwan-howto/24428-howtotwoprivlan?start=1
Not sure is is all that different, just an additional router.
Symenu Stuff (Irritating Updates)
I've used Symenu for ages and appreciate the broad selection of apps and the easy updating of those apps. The easy update days are over,...
-
Web Hosted AI LLM Free Access Some require login. Using Google is easiest. Available AI Platforms: Grok ChatGPT Claude AI DeepSeek...
-
Gmail Facebook X Inoreader Google Maps Live Gold & Silver Spot Price Charts | APMEX Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap...
-
Links Windows Install Windows Software
